The Rolling 3 Yard Game is an exciting tossing game that will have you rolling all over each other. In fact, you will need to roll or bump your competitors out of your way to score points in the goal. The outdoor toss game is almost like a mix of cornhole and bocce with some elements of croquet.
The reason why they call it “rolling 3” is that the goal is to role your ball into the one of 3 goals for points. You can through your ball directly in, or bounce your ball in off another one. Just be careful not to hit your competitors in. Rolling 3 may be a new game, but seems like a Classic Backyard Game to play in your backyard on grass or even at the beach.
How to Play Rolling 3 Yard Game
The Rules are simple:
- This is a 2-player game. Each player gets 3 balls each of the same color.
- We suggest Rock Scissors Paper best of 3 to see who throws first.
- Players or teams alternate underhand rolls from the start line
- Knocking another players ball are not just allowed but encourages
- The ball must be completely inside the goal to count for points.
- Cancellation scoring is used. This means that the team that gets the most points gets the difference.
- First player or Team to score exactly 15 points wins!
Rolling 3 Yard Game
Game title: How to Play Rolling 3 Yard Game
Game description: A cross between Bocce, Cornhole and a little bit of Croquet, this new lawn game called Rolling 3 is lots of fun! Played with 2 to 4 players, the goal of the game is to roll your ball into the 1 or 3 point sections. It's not as easy as it looks and make sure you don't knock your competitor in!
- Fun Level
- Ease to Learn
- Playing in Groups
- Athletics Required