The object of the game is the throw your frisbee closer to the target frisbee then your opponent. You can pick the number of points that you play to but most people choose 12 or 21 depending on how may people are playing.
Highlights of Bocce Frisbee Toss
- Easy to play with rules everyone already knows
- Portable and very multi purpose
- Play with minimum 2 to maximum 8 people
- Covers a long distance and good exercise
- Also to be played with a drink in your hand
Equipment Required for Bocce Toss
Choose your Team for Bocce Frisbee
- 1 Player per Team – Throw 2 – 4 Frisbees Each
- 2 Players Per Team – Throw 1 or 2 Frisbees Each
- 3 or 4 Players Per Team – Throw 1 Frisbee Each
Decide who plays first
it is important to remember this order for who you follow and not the position you originally scored. This is because the order who throws first will change but you will always throw behind the same person you throw before.
Throwing the Target (Jack or White Ball In Bocce)
Scoring Points in Bocce Toss Frisbee Game
In each round, only one team scores points. One point is given for the frisbee closet to the target. If 2 of a teams frisbees (or possibly 3rd or 4th) are closer then the closets of the other teams throws then you get additional points for each frisbee. The team that gets the point gets to throw the target frisbee for the next round therefore throws their own frisbee first. The team that throws first is followed in order by the same person they were following from the initial target throw.
Only 1 player from each team will throw a frisbee before the other team throws. This means that if your team throws first (2 players per team and 4 teams in total) the other partner will throw 5th (first of the second round) followed by the other members in the same order.
First team to 12 or 21 wins (or choose whatever number you want)
Bocce Frisbee Toss Drinking Rules
- You must always have a drink in hand – Or take 1 Drink
- Furthest player away from target – Take 1 drink
- If your frisbee hits another player – They take 1 drink.
- Losing team has 1 big drink (finish full drink if 4 teams)
- Horrible Target Toss = Take 1 Drink Because.
If you like this drinking game, and want to find more, check out our list of 15 Outdoor Drinking Games.
If you like Bocce Toss you will really like our other DIY Tic-Tac-Toss. Since you are investing in 9 frisbees make sure that they are decent and you can use them for multiple purposes. Try them out with other Frisbee games found in our 8 Frisbee Drinking Games List. You can find some at the dollar store but we have some good options below that you can get an entire set for the best price possible.
This game is fun, and as we said above can stack the frisbees together for easy portability and storage. Last time we were camping we forgot plates and the frisbees really came in handy. Truly a multi purpose game ?